October is Breast Cancer awareness month, and it's a perfect time to consider a Cancer Insurance plan in the event the unthinkable happens.
Health insurance alone won't cover all the costs associated with the treatment of cancer. If you or a loved one is diagnosed with the disease, our Cancer Insurance plan through Allstate Benefits can help provide the financial support you need during treatment so you have one less thing to worry about.
This valuable plan includes:
- 1st Occurrence Benefit - $1,800
- Hospital Confinement - $360/day (first 70 days)
- Surgical Benefit – Up to $9,000
- Radiation/Chemo Benefit - $300/day
- Annual Wellness Benefit - $75/year
Affordable premiums start as low as $26.77 per month, and you receive direct cash payments for covered benefits.
To learn more or apply for the Allstate Benefits Cancer Plan, ask to speak to our health insurance agent and request a quote.
There are no comments yet.