We hope that you and your loved ones are safe and well after Hurricane Idalia visited our state this week. Prayers to those who were in her direct path and are now dealing with the aftermath. With 90 days remaining in the 2023 hurricane season, please stay diligent and stay prepared! Here are 6 things to always keep on hand during storm season.
- An emergency food and water supply.
- An emergency medicine supply.
- Emergency power sources such as flashlights (don't forget extra batteries).
- Safety and personal items.
- Important documents, including medical documents, wills, passports, and personal identification.
- A fire extinguisher.